- COLOMBIA: Rebranding the road to peace?, August 19, 2004
- South of South of the Border: The deadly trek to El Norte starts far below Mexico (November 2003)
- The Anatomy of a Riot, April 1980 The document is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format (15.6 Mb).
Children Abandoned: Guatemala’s Young People and Their Search for a Future. International Social Service – United States of America Branch, 2003. The document is in Adobe Acrobat PDF format available in English, 1.42 MB, and Spanish, 1.07 MB.
On the Web
- The Mystery in Box D366 Washington Post October 13, 2002, Page W16
- Back to Work: Once sleepy local labor councils are now rousing a new union cities movement, Utne Reader January/February 2001 Issue. Requires subscription to the online service.
- CNN Transcript The New Frontier: American-Mexican Relations, aired June 3, 2001
- Time Q&A Argentina’s Crisis Explained, Dec. 20, 2001
- CubaNet Melenas y sueños en La Habana. Published January 16, 2001 in El Nuevo Herald (Miami, FL). This article is in Spanish.
- Time Europe Letter From Colombia: Talking Peace, Making War